CT1 Adhesive & Sealant 290ml Black
Couldn't load pickup availability
If you’re in the market for a black construction sealant that is completely water-resistant, mould resistant and strong enough to bond materials like concrete and metal, CT1 Black is your answer. CT1 is a revolutionary construction sealant consisting of an advanced TRIBRID® Technology that has been scientifically proven to resist mould, bacteria, and potentially harmful microbes. It is the number one healthiest sealant on the market, making it ideal for use in public health institutes as well as industrial, commercial, and domestic use. CT1 Black adhesive is incredibly flexible, which reduces the likelihood of the sealant cracking or shrinking. This means once you apply CT1, you can have peace of mind knowing you may never have to re-visit that same application again. CT1 sealant can be used with a vast range of substrates such as windows, gutters, showers, roofs, doors, mirrors and many more.
The darkest colour in the CT1 product range is CT1 Black. You can use CT1 Black in both wet and dry conditions. So, there’s no need to wait until the bad weather clears up before fixing that gutter leak! You can even use CT1 for marine and boat maintenance since it’s suitable for all saltwater environments. Whether you have a few jobs around the home or you’re a professional searching for a trusted construction sealant for a list of possible applications, you can depend on CT1. It is food safe and is a perfect fit for most, if not all, standard skeleton guns. Its UV resistance makes it the best multi-purpose sealant for outdoor and interior use.
- Excellent colour retention.
- Environmentally compliant.
- Approved by NAAF – Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association.
- EC1 Plus Certified A+ Indoor Air Comfort GOLD®.
- ISEGA Certified – Conforms to Food Preparation Standards.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to fungal and bacteria growth.
- UV resistant.
- Excellent resistance to vibration.
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water.
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs.
- Can be used in all salt-water environments.
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials.
- Does not shrink.
- Contains no solvents.
- No isocyanates.
- Unique flexibility.
- Can be painted – please see product information.
Our deliveries typically take 1-2 working days for all orders. These deliveries are tracked and require signature upon arrival.
Some Boiler Packs such as the Glowworm Compact range are only available for collection.
We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.