CT1 Adhesive & Sealant 290ml Clear
Couldn't load pickup availability
If you’re looking for a powerful sealant and adhesive that retains its colour without turning yellow in the future, you’ve come to the right place. CT1 Clear is one of our most popular colour variations because unlike other “clear” sealants, CT1 clear stays clear. It is scientifically proven to have outstanding colour retention, making it a favourite for many professionals and everyday users around the globe. When you use CT1 in your application, you’re guaranteed superb results. This is because CT1 is made with our unique TRIBRID® Technology, meaning that its core structure is three times more powerful than regular sealants in the market. Its strength is 360% stronger and more durable than other hybrid polymers. This means that CT1 is all you need for any job or application because it makes other products completely redundant.
Save time, save money, and save yourself the headache of re-applying your sealant months or even weeks down the line. CT1 provides a long-lasting bond that can withstand the elements and weather fluctuations. With increased adhesion power, CT1 Clear will successfully bond most materials such as metal, concrete, glass, and wood. It is UV resistant, has excellent resistance to vibrations, and contains no solvents. Not to mention it’s completely odourless and is highly flexible, making it ideal for tricky applications because it performs so well under extreme pressure – without cracking or shrinking! It also provides instant repair and bonding with fibreglass and other carbon fibre materials.
- Excellent colour retention.
- Environmentally compliant.
- Approved by NAAF – Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association.
- EC1 Plus Certified A+ Indoor Air Comfort GOLD®.
- ISEGA Certified – Conforms to Food Preparation Standards.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to fungal and bacteria growth.
- UV resistant.
- Excellent resistance to vibration.
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water.
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs.
- Can be used in all salt-water environments.
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials.
- Does not shrink.
- Contains no solvents.
- No isocyanates.
- Unique flexibility.
- Can be painted – please see product information.
Our deliveries typically take 1-2 working days for all orders. These deliveries are tracked and require signature upon arrival.
Some Boiler Packs such as the Glowworm Compact range are only available for collection.
We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.