CT1 Adhesive & Sealant 290ml White
Couldn't load pickup availability
If you’re looking for a clean, white sealant, look no further than CT1 White. This pristine construction sealant creates highly durable bonds effortlessly. CT1 is different to other sealants and adhesives because it contains revolutionary TRIBRID® Technology. This unique TRIBRID® Technology has been scientifically proven to triple the strength of bonds in all applications, making it 360% stronger than traditional hybrid polymers. Its incredible strength cannot be replicated or imitated. CT1 is the only product of its kind in the market and what makes it a favourite amongst professionals is its ability to successfully bond almost any material. This includes everything from metal to wood, glass, concrete, tiles, mirrors, and many more.
CT1’s TRIBRID® Technology also means that bacteria cannot survive on its surface. In bathroom applications, CT1 provides effective bonds that will not get mouldy or develop fungus over time. This makes CT1 White a very safe and healthy sealant. It has also been approved by NAAF – Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association and is EC1 Plus Certified. You can use CT1 in applications within the food industry and even public health institutions because its ISEGA Certified with no solvents or isocyanates. Through scientific engineering, CT1 achieves unpreceded results. Its core structure enables CT1 to withstand extreme weather fluctuations and temperatures. You can use CT1 in wet or dry conditions, it even works perfectly well underwater. With excellent resistance to vibration paired with high flexibility, CT1 performs under extreme pressure without cracking or corroding. It has excellent colour retention too, which means CT1 white stays white.
- Excellent colour retention.
- Environmentally compliant.
- Approved by NAAF – Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association.
- EC1 Plus Certified A+ Indoor Air Comfort GOLD®.
- ISEGA Certified – Conforms to Food Preparation Standards.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to fungal and bacteria growth.
- UV resistant.
- Excellent resistance to vibration.
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water.
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs.
- Can be used in all salt-water environments.
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials.
- Does not shrink.
- Contains no solvents.
- No isocyanates.
- Unique flexibility.
- Can be painted – please see product information.
Our deliveries typically take 1-2 working days for all orders. These deliveries are tracked and require signature upon arrival.
Some Boiler Packs such as the Glowworm Compact range are only available for collection.
We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.