Fernox TF1 Omega Filter (without valves)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Designed for installation in small or restricted access areas, this high performance sealed, in- line system filter is easy to install and fast and convenient to clean. There is no need to dismantle the unit or replace o’ rings during servicing, saving time on-site. Manufactured from high quality, nickel plated, brass, the TF1 Omega Filter uses Hydronic Particle Separation (HPS) technology and magnetic filtration to remove magnetic and non magnetic debris from the system. The quality and reliability of this award-winning filter is supported by a market- leading 25 year warranty.
- High capacity and compact design. Ideal for use in restricted spaces
- Easy to install – fits on horizontal and vertical pipework in both flow directions. The filter can operate at an angle of 45°
- Unique action, removes magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water
- Smart, tough, nickel plated forged brass construction and powerful neodymium magnet assembly with threaded magnet cap
- Unique manifold with double radial seals and multiple orientation capabilities
- Market-leading 25 year warranty
The TF1 Omega Filter is constructed from a high strength engineering grade brass, suitable for heating and cooling system applications. The brass components are nickel-plated to increase durability and resistance, meaning the filter is compatible with a range of glycols and additives used in central heating systems.
The TF1 Omega Filter has been designed to ensure there is a minimal pressure loss, whilst also maintaining a high collection efficiency. The internal HPS, magnet assembly and area of low flow have all been engineered to allow the filter to capture a range of system contaminates, whilst ensuring this does not impact the rest of the heating system.
The TF1 Omega Filter utilises a range of high-quality component parts that ensure the filter offers the best possible performance. The magnet is manufactured using a premium grade of neodymium, enabling a high-efficiency capture rate, combined with the stainless-steel hydronic particle separator, which enables the continued and consistent filtration of a range of system contaminates.
We use Royal Mail Next Day Signed For service so that you can get your orders delivered on time. Orders must be placed before 3pm to get next day delivery. There is £5.95 delivery charge for this service. Boilers and Boiler packs are only available for collection only. We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.