JG Speedfit 15mm x 1/2" Service Valve with Tap Connector (Chrome Plated) 15PTSV
Couldn't load pickup availability
One piece service valve and tap connector ideal for connection to fixtures or appliances
The JG Speedfit brass service valve with tap connectors (chrome plated) is quicker and easier to install in confined spaces than traditional methods as it eliminates the need for hot works or tools. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Push-fit service valve and hand-tighten tap connector
- Durable brass chrome plated body
- 1/4 turn isolation screwdriver slot
- Safe flame-free installation, with no hot works, glue or flux
- Grip & Seal™ collet with stainless steel teeth and main O-Ring seal
- Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
Our deliveries typically take 1-2 working days for all orders. These deliveries are tracked and require signature upon arrival.
Some Boiler Packs such as the Glowworm Compact range are only available for collection.
We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.