JG Speedfit 15mm Service Valve 15SV
Couldn't load pickup availability
Plastic service valve allows isolation of a fixture or appliance for emergency or maintenance work
The JG Speedfit service valve is up to 40% faster to install than traditional methods and is easier to use in confined spaces by removing the need for hot works and tools. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Instant push-fit service valve with 1/4 turn isolation screwdriver slot
- Install and demount in seconds without tools
- Safe flame-free installation, with no hot works, glue or flux
- Grip & Seal™ collet with stainless steel teeth and main O-Ring seal
- Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
- Suitable for hot and cold water (not suitable for central heating)
Our deliveries typically take 1-2 working days for all orders. These deliveries are tracked and require signature upon arrival.
Some Boiler Packs such as the Glowworm Compact range are only available for collection.
We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.