JG Speedfit 15mm Stop End PSE4615W
Couldn't load pickup availability
Quickly and easily caps off pipework for a temporary or permanent installation
The stop end is ideal when water needs to be turned on, overnight for instance, or if a job experiences an interruption. stop ends are also useful when pressure testing a system before appliances are connected. Simply push the JG Speedfit stop end fully onto the pipe. To demount the connection, push the collet toward the body of the push-fit fitting and pull the pipe to release. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Instant push-fit connection
- Install and demount in seconds without tools
- Safe flame-free installation, with no hot works, glue or flux
- Grip & Seal™ collet with stainless steel teeth and main O-Ring seal
- Non-toxic, resists corrosion and no scale build-up
- Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
Our deliveries typically take 1-2 working days for all orders. These deliveries are tracked and require signature upon arrival.
Some Boiler Packs such as the Glowworm Compact range are only available for collection.
We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.