JG Speedfit 15mm Superseal Pipe Insert STS15
Couldn't load pickup availability
Creates a rigid connection and enhanced dual action seal when fitting a Speedfit pipe to a Speedfit fitting
JG Speedfit superseal pipe insert contains dual O-Rings to provide even greater sealing security than a standard insert. The first O-Ring is on the stem that is pushed into the pipe to prevent water from inside the pipe passing between the inside of the pipe wall and the outside surface of the insert. The second O-Ring sits on the end of the insert and seals inside the push-fit fitting, becoming a seal between the main pipe and push-fit fitting. When superseal Inserts are used with Speedfit push-fit fittings a multi-seal is formed as all push-fit fittings also include a main O-Ring seal.
Features and benefits
- 2 extra O-Rings provide enhanced sealing (10mm version features one o-ring only)
- Maintains structural integrity of the pipe connection
- Helps make the pipe more rigid when a side load is applied
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Suitable for Speedfit pipes and fittings only
Our deliveries typically take 1-2 working days for all orders. These deliveries are tracked and require signature upon arrival.
Some Boiler Packs such as the Glowworm Compact range are only available for collection.
We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.