Plumber's Mait 750g
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Waterproof non-setting putty ideal for sanitary joints
- A versatile plumber's putty for the installation of drainpipes, sinks and valves
- Seals areas exposed to unpressurised water, preventing leaks and seepage
- Permanently flexible - allows joint movement
- Adheres to metal, PVC, vitreous enamels and ceramics
- Suitable for interior use
EVO-STIK Plumber's Mait is a waterproof, non-setting putty for sanitary joints. The putty can be applied by hand and is permanently flexible to allow for joint movement, making it ideal for use in the installation of drainpipes, sinks and valves. It seals areas exposed to unpressurised water, preventing leaks and seepage, and can also be used to seat fixtures such as sinks, toilets and vanity units in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
This plumber's putty can be used at the base of taps and other sink features before setting them onto the sink. It can also be used on drains in kitchen and bathroom sinks, in bath drains and to seal toilets to bathroom floors.
Suitable materials: Adheres to metal, PVC, vitreous enamels and ceramics.
Our deliveries typically take 1-2 working days for all orders. These deliveries are tracked and require signature upon arrival.
Some Boiler Packs such as the Glowworm Compact range are only available for collection.
We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.