Speedfit 15mm × 3/8″ Angle Stop Valve ASV4
Couldn't load pickup availability
Provides an inline connection with shut off and integrated check valve
Simply push the JG Speedfit angle stop valve fully onto the pipe. To demount the connection, push the collet towards the body of the push-fit fitting and pull the pipe to release. The push-fit fitting is up to 40% faster to install than traditional methods and is easier to use in confined spaces by removing the need for hot works and tools. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- 2-in-1 shut off valve and check valve for isolation and backflow prevention
- Install and demount in seconds without tools
- Safe flame-free installation, with no hot works, glue or flux
- Integrated ¼ turn handle instantly isolates water
- Grip & Seal™ collet with stainless steel teeth and main O-Ring seal
- Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
- Suitable for hot and cold water (not suitable for central heating systems)
Our deliveries typically take 1-2 working days for all orders. These deliveries are tracked and require signature upon arrival.
Some Boiler Packs such as the Glowworm Compact range are only available for collection.
We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands.